Show Central Ltd. respects the personal data of Users and meets the requirements of their protection resulting from generally applicable provisions of law, in particular from the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC. Show Central ensures that its employees and subcontractors have been trained in the protection of personal data.
What does Show Central process personal data for?
Personal data provided during contact with Show Central are used only to provide services ordered by the User, Newsletter service, as well as to contact the User at his request.
Who has access to the User’s data?
The administrator of personal data provided when sending requests for services and during the provision of services is:
Show Central Ltd., 590 Kingston Road, SW20 8DN, London, United Kingdom
+ 48 604 456 300
1. The User has the right to request from the data administrator access to personal data concerning him and to obtain information about the purposes of their processing, categories of processed data, recipients of this data, period of data storage (if it is impossible to determine the period, the User has the right to information about the criteria arrangements for this period).
2. The User also has the right to rectify personal data if it is incorrect and the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data.
3. The User has the right to request immediate deletion of personal data if:
a. personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b. consent to the processing of personal data has been successfully withdrawn;
c. the User has objected to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes;
d. The User objected to the processing (also by profiling) of personal data based on a legitimate interest pursued by Show Central by a third party, unless there are valid, legitimate grounds for processing User’s personal data that override the User’s interests, rights and freedoms. , or there are grounds to establish, pursue or defend claims.
4. The User has the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data when:
a. questions the correctness of personal data – for a period that allows checking the correctness of the questioned data;
b. the processing is, according to the User, unlawful and he opposes the deletion of personal data, demanding instead the restriction of their use;
c. User’s personal data are no longer needed for processing purposes, but they are needed by the User to determine, assert or defend claims;
d. The User has raised an objection (pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR) against processing – until it is determined whether the legally justified grounds on the Show Central side prevail over the grounds of the objection raised by the User.
5. If there has been a request to limit the processing of personal data, Show Central shall refrain from processing the User’s data without his consent, except for their storage or to establish, assert or defend claims, or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or because of important reasons of public interest of the Union or a Member State. The User will be notified of this before lifting the restriction.
6. The User has the right to object in the event of personal data processing for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to direct marketing. After objecting, Show Central will refrain from processing User’s personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling). The user has the right to object through automated means using technical specifications.
7. The user has the right to receive in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format his personal data provided by Show Central, as well as has the right to send the data in question to another administrator without hindrance on the part of Show Central if:
a. the processing takes place on the basis of consent given or on the basis of a contract for the performance of which data processing is necessary; and
b. the processing takes place in an automated manner.
8. Show Central is obliged to send the User’s data directly to another administrator (if it is technically possible) at the User’s request.
9. The User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, however, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
10. In connection with the processing of personal data, the User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the office for personal data protection.
What personal data does Show Central collect?
Show Central only collects personal data provided when contacting the User, necessary to answer his inquiries and perform services: name, surname, email address, telephone number and data necessary to issue an invoice (company, business address, tax identification number). When using the Newsletter service, an email address is collected.
How long is your personal data stored?
The data provided by the User during contact with Show Central is stored for a period of 6 months from the moment of sending the inquiry. The data on the invoice is stored for 5 years from the end of the financial year from which the invoice originated. Personal data needed to perform the Newsletter service are stored until the User cancels the subscription or the Newsletter service is terminated.
Who do we transfer personal data to?
We only transfer Users’ personal data to companies that provide Services that enable the proper operation of www.showcentral.pl, www.talents.showcentral.pl, www.showcentralpr.co.uk and the provision of services. Those are:
Home.pl sp.z o.o., ul. Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin – hosting operator of the website www.showcentral.pl and www.talents.showcentral.pl
MailChimp: The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA – collects email addresses provided when subscribing to the Newsletter service.
Show Central informs that the data provided to it when subscribing to the Newsletter service is transferred to a third country – the United States of America. This is due to the fact that the servers belonging to MailChimp are located in the United States of America. The MailChimp system ensures the confidentiality of data transferred within the United States of America. Show Central uses Service Providers that meet the requirements set out in the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
In addition, the following programs are used within www.showcentralpr.co.uk, www.showcentral.pl and www.talents.showcentral.pl:
b. Server logs
In order to facilitate the use of the websites www.showcentralpr.co.uk, www.showcentral.pl and www.talents.showcentral.pl and monitor the way it is used, the management mechanism uses the so-called “cookies” technology – information saved by the website server, Home.pl hosting operator on a computer or device mobile user.
The websites www.showcentralpr.co.uk, www.showcentral.pl and www.talents.showcentral.pl use three types of cookies:
Session – temporary files stored on the User’s device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser;
Permanent – stored on the User’s device for the time specified in their parameters or until their removal by the User;
Local storage – stored on the User’s device for a specified period or not or until they are removed by the User;
Cookies technology is not used to obtain personal data about website visitors. The user may at any time disable the option of accepting cookies in the settings of his web browser. However, this may cause a malfunction. Below are links to information on how to disable cookies in the most popular web browsers:
Cookies are used to:
creating statistics that help to understand how to use the site in order to improve its content; maintaining the User’s session, thanks to which it is not necessary to enter the password and login every time; personalization of advertising materials; generating statistics helpful in website administration and to improve the quality of services offered. These summaries are aggregate and do not contain data identifying visitors to the site. These data are not disclosed to other persons and entities.
Collected server logs containing, among others User’s IP address, the time of arrival of the query, the first line of the http request, the http response code, the number of bytes sent by the server, information about the user’s browser, information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction, information about the type of devices are stored indefinitely.